Pig, mail # user - Embedded Pig and MatPlotLib

Embedded Pig and MatPlotLib
Eli Finkelshteyn 2012-03-15, 19:46
Hey folks,
Maybe this isn't the best place for this question, but I'm thinking
maybe someone here ran into something similar, so I'll try anyway. I'm
currently trying to run an embedded pig script and then pass my results
on to a separate module that uses matplotlib for some graphing. Problem
is, matplotlib isn't supported by Jython, which is necessary to run
embedded pig, so I'm winding up needing Jython for part of the program
and Python for another part. It would be really nice if there was a way
I could call Python from Jython, or Jython from Python to be able to run
the whole thing, while keeping its modular nature. Any ideas?

Eli