Drill >> mail # dev >> Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
+1 to Tim

Is
http://incubator.apache.org/drill/index.html

the homepage for drill?

IMHO it would be good to have a clear directive on the homepage about a
10-minute 'download, install, run' tour guide.

P.S. on the page :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/How+To+Run+Drill+with+Sample+Data
Get the Source
git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-drill.git

so the master will from now on stay stable, and we will have a separate dev
branch?