Avro >> mail # user >> Avro real world use cases

Avro real world use cases
Can anyone other there share use cases/experiences with using Avro? I feel like when I read and understand how others are using a technology there will be a greater chance of success of me introducing it into our architecture.

Thanks
+
오진웅 2013-06-08, 01:28