HBase >> mail # dev >> Update on 0.98 branch

Update on 0.98 branch
There are ~37 issues with fix version 0.98 pending.

There are 3 blockers. HBASE-10161 has a patch about ready to go. HBASE-6873
had a patch that needs refreshing, and I will likely get to that this
week. HBASE-7781 is a blocker for the RC process, which is looking probable
for the end of this month at this point, so 7781 can be done then.

There are 3 criticals. HBASE-10173 will be fixed today.

There are 20 normal ("major") priority issues. Some I might get to over the
holiday and the remaining week this month. Everything else will be moved
out. Last call.

There are 11 minor and 0 trivial issues. All will be moved out. Last call.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)