HBase >> mail # user >> PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys

Re: PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys
Ok, what i think can be done is try writing a custom filter like
PreFixFilter and use a Comparator that compares long.

In case of SCVF it has a comparator passed to it.  So we can implement a
comparator that compares long and pass it to the constructor of SCVF.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Ram