HBase >> mail # user >> Online Schema Changes

+
Chetan 2013-10-29, 16:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-29, 16:15
Re: Online Schema Changes
We are currently doing a prototype using 0.94.x.  Is this feature supported
in 0.94.x ?   I saw some post about this feature being disabled by default
in 0.96

--
- Chetan
http://about.me/chetan.kadam