Accumulo >> mail # dev >> AUG

Adam,

Just now found your response to my query about the roadmap and an Accumulo Users Group meeting. I'll volunteer to organize and find a location. I anticipate that after the holidays would be the best time. I'll send out some proposed dates and locations so we can find what works for most people.

Aaron