Hadoop, mail # user - problem viewing task logs on ec2 via socks proxy

Re: problem viewing task logs on ec2 via socks proxy
Tom White 2010-09-20, 17:15
Hi John,

This question really belongs on the Cloudera list
(http://getsatisfaction.com/cloudera) or the Whirr user list, but I
wonder if you're seeing this because you're not using the SOCKS proxy
for DNS lookups? See bottom of
https://docs.cloudera.com/display/DOC/Launching+a+Cluster.

Cheers
Tom