Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper start up error

+
Sigehere 2013-02-02, 06:51
Re: Zookeeper start up error
You need to start all three servers (or at least 2) in order for them
to communicate. Just starting one, it won't have anyone to talk to.

Also you are using the same client port for all 3 servers, that's fine
in distributed mode but if you run all three on the same host only 1
of the three will come up (the other two won't be able to bind on the
client port).

You might find an easier time of it using something like this to
generate the configs/startupscripts.
https://github.com/phunt/zkconf

Good luck,

Patrick