HBase >> mail # user >> Upgrading HBase 0.94.X

Upgrading HBase 0.94.X
Hi everyone,
I have in mind upgrading my productive cluster from 0.94.7 to 0.94.13.
Rolling upgrade is recommended (http://hbase.apache.org/upgrading.html) .
What is the step by step for that? I couldn't find it anywhere.
In case i would like to keep current (.7) folder and move my installation
to .13 folder, is that possible?

What about hbase.version file? Is it automatically updated or is there any
manual step ?

Thanks!
Federico