Avro >> mail # user >> Java MapReduce Avro Jackson Error

+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-19, 22:48
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-19, 23:20
+
Tatu Saloranta 2012-03-19, 23:27
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 00:05
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 00:06
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-20, 01:06
+
Tatu Saloranta 2012-03-20, 01:12
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 01:23
Re: Java MapReduce Avro Jackson Error
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Deepak Nettem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Tatu / Scott,
>
> Thanks for your replies. I replaced the earlier dependencies with these:
> I still get the same error. Is there anything specific I need to do other
> than changing dependencies in pom.xml to make this error go away?

Sounds like some other library has been compiled against old Jackson
version then.
Perhaps one of hadoop core jars?

Whatever library it is needs to be compiled against Jackson 1.1 or newer.

-+ Tatu +-
+
Something Something 2012-03-20, 01:43
+