From: anil gupta [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 6:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; lars hofhansl
Subject: Re: HBase - Secondary Index

+1 on Lars comment.

Either the client gets the rowkey from secondary table and then gets the
real data from Primary Table. ** OR ** Send the request to all the RS(or
region) hosting a region of primary table.

Anoop is using the latter mechanism. Both the mechanism have their pros and
cons. IMO, there is no outright winner.

~Anil Gupta

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta