HBase, mail # dev - Replication hosed after simple cluster restart

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-14, 01:12
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-14, 01:22
Re: Replication hosed after simple cluster restart
Stack 2013-03-14, 01:43
Not sure I follow.  Is this our making use of multi against a zk ensemble
that doesn't support it?
On Mar 13, 2013 6:22 PM, "lars hofhansl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I suppose the problem could be in
> zkHelper.copyQueuesFromRSUsingMulti(rsZnode) as called from
> ReplicationSourceManager.NodeFailoverWorker.run().
> copyQueuesFromRSUsingMulti will return the queues it read even when the
> multi operation failed (because another RS managed to execute it first).
>
> -- Lars
>

> ________________________________

+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-14, 01:52