HBase, mail # user - Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?

Re: Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?
yun peng 2012-12-06, 19:08
Is that done in current HBase implementation (say, 0.94.2 or more recent
one) or it requires applications to handle it?
Thanks for your note,
Yun