HBase >> mail # user >> Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result

Re: Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result
Guys,
Just to make things clear:

if I have a row which have 12 keys values, and then another row with 5 KVs,
and I called InternelScanner(results, 10), where 10 is the limit, then I
would get:
1. 10 KV of the 1st row
2. 2 KV of the 1st row
3. 5 KV of the 2nd row