Pig >> mail # dev >> Jenkins / Clover

Hi,

Clover constantly makes a number of our Jenkins builds fail (usually
because of license issues, I think it is a misconfiguration).
Do we actually use it?
If we don't I would propose to remove it from our build.
What do you think?

Cheers,
--
Gianmarco
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-18, 01:05
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 06:25
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-18, 19:27
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-18, 23:17
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-07-19, 07:33
+
Alan Gates 2012-07-19, 17:37
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-09, 00:03
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-09, 01:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-11-12, 18:22
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-11-13, 17:11
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-07-18, 22:32