Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop-1.1.0 on EC2

Hadoop-1.1.0 on EC2
Hi,

We've recently built a hadoop package that we're somewhat happy with
which we'd now like to deploy on Amazon's EC2. However we built against
the HADOOP release 1.1.0 and there doesn't appear to be a public AMI
image for hadoop 1.1.0. Will we have to build our own AMI or is there
another we can safely use?

Thanks,

Daniel.