Sqoop >> mail # dev >> When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?

Re: When use import tool to connect a database, is it possible to store the username and password in a separate properties file for security?
Hi Sam,
unfortunately this is not possible with Sqoop 1. However we've redesigned the architecture in Sqoop 2 to allow this. It's yet there, but it will be quite soon.

Jarcec