Hive >> mail # user >> How to connect to HiveServer 2? (Only through JDBC?)

+
Christian Schneider 2013-06-26, 13:21
+
kentkong_work 2013-06-26, 14:08
+
Christian Schneider 2013-06-26, 14:27
+
kentkong_work 2013-06-26, 14:30
+
David Morel 2013-06-27, 15:06
Re: How to connect to HiveServer 2? (Only through JDBC?)
awesome.  thanks for building that!