Pig >> mail # user >> Internal error 2999 - misuse of CONCAT? misuse of GROUP?

RE: Internal error 2999 - misuse of CONCAT? misuse of GROUP?
-----Original Message-----
From: Xiaomeng Wan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Internal error 2999 - misuse of CONCAT? misuse of GROUP?

concat only takes two fields at a time. use concat(field1,
concat(field2, field3))

Shawn
Hi Shawn,

Thanks for your response.  I have tried supplying just two arguments to CONCAT(), but I get the same

ERROR 2999: Unexpected internal error. null

java.lang.NullPointerException

that I originally reported.  It's a good tip to use only two arguments, but I think something else is (also) going on.  Thanks!

Will