Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed

Re: Yarn -- one of the daemons getting killed
Yes, that is what I suspect. That is why I asked if everything is on a single node. If you are running linux, linux OOM killer may be shooting things down. When it happens, you will see something like "'killed process" in system's syslog.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE