HBase >> mail # user >> how to model data based on "time bucket"

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-01-28, 13:06
+
Rodrigo Ribeiro 2013-01-28, 15:17
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-01-28, 15:49
+
Rodrigo Ribeiro 2013-01-28, 16:27
+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-01-28, 17:07
Re: how to model data based on "time bucket"
Yes, it's possible,
Check this solution:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11353911/extending-hadoops-tableinputformat-to-scan-with-a-prefix-used-for-distribution

*Rodrigo Pereira Ribeiro*