HDFS >> mail # dev >> Hadoop-Hdfs-Snapshots-Branch-build

Hadoop-Hdfs-Snapshots-Branch-build
Hi,

Since the snapshot branch (HDFS-2802) has been merged to the main branch for a few months (http://s.apache.org/9Qi), I am to going to delete the corresponding Jenkins build (https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-Snapshots-Branch-build/) tomorrow.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any concern.  Thanks.

Tsz-Wo