HBase >> mail # user >> increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 16:56
Re: increment-related bug Was: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
We ran 150gig of Increment objects. When we compared the expected, we
had a lot more than expected.
We are using 0.94.3.
I will run this qa test again tomorrow with logging of HTable turned
on debug so I can track retries.
Sent from my iPhone

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 17:50