Hadoop >> mail # user >> YARN Pi example job stuck at 0%(No MR tasks are started by ResourceManager)

+
anil gupta 2012-07-27, 18:23
Re: YARN Pi example job stuck at 0%(No MR tasks are started by ResourceManager)
The inability to look at map-reduce logs for failed logs is due to number
of open issues in yarn; see my recent comment here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4428?focusedCommentId=13412995&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13412995

You can workaround this by enabling log aggregation and manually copying
job logs from HDFS log location. Of course that is a painful way till the
yarn log collection and history bugs are resolved in an upcoming release.

-Rahul
> 12/07/27 09:38:27 INFO mapred.ResourceMgrDelegate: Submitted application
> application_1343365114818_0002 to ResourceManager at ihub-an-l1/
> 172.31.192.151:8040
> 12/07/27 09:38:27 INFO mapreduce.Job: The url to track the job:
> http://ihub-an-l1:9999/proxy/application_1343365114818_0002/
> 12/07/27 09:38:27 INFO mapreduce.Job: Running job: job_1343365114818_0002
>
> No Map-Reduce task are started by the cluster. I dont see any errors
> anywhere in the application. Please help me in resolving this problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Anil Gupta

+
anil gupta 2012-07-30, 23:56