Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 14:29
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 14:37
+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 15:47
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-12, 18:25
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-12, 18:48
+
John Vines 2013-04-12, 18:35
+
David Medinets 2013-04-12, 19:43
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-12, 21:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-13, 02:01
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-13, 16:15
+
David Schlosnagle 2013-04-13, 17:44
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-13, 19:20
+
David Medinets 2013-04-13, 02:31
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-12, 18:48
+
John Vines 2013-04-12, 18:51
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-12, 19:16
+
John Vines 2013-04-12, 15:31
+
Christopher 2013-04-12, 15:46
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-13, 19:17
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-14, 04:22
+
Andres Danter 2013-04-14, 20:22
Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Andres,

I would go with issue type "improvement," leave the priority major, and the
component blank for now. The rest looks great.

Billie

On Apr 14, 2013 4:23 PM, "Andres Danter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Billie,
>
> I'm a newbie at creating tickets on JIRA.  I want to make sure I have the
> right information for each of the fields:
>
> Project:  Ambari
> Issue Type: Task  (or Wish?)
> integrate Ambari with Accumulo to provide a more robust and extensible
> management layer for Accumulo clusters.  The Accumulo tickets related to
> this Ambari task are the following:
> ACCUMULO-136
> ACCUMULO-196
>
> Original Estimate:  <blank>
> Labels: gsoc2013, Accumulo
>
> Is the description enough, or should I add more information?
>
> Once I get your blessing, I'll create the ticket.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andres
>

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Billie Rinaldi
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > On Apr 13, 2013 3:17 PM, "Andres Danter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Billie,
> > >
> > > Thanks for passing the information onto the Ambari group.  I'm glad
that
> > > they were receptive.  I will subscribe to the Ambari dev group later
> > > today.  Do you need me to create the Ambari ticket?
> >
> > Yes, that would be great. Thanks, Andres.
> >
> > Billie
> >

> > > Andres

> > particular,

> > extend