Hive >> mail # user >> Change existing location of Hive Warehouse

+
Hamza Asad 2013-02-13, 08:14
+
Kugathasan Abimaran 2013-02-13, 08:24
Re: Change existing location of Hive Warehouse
thnx.. done it successfully.. Now i want to transfer my data from old
location to new location, how can i do that

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad *
 +923457261988