Avro, mail # dev - Issue with Ruby implementation

+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-02-11, 11:07
+
Jeff Hodges 2010-02-11, 17:21
Re: Issue with Ruby implementation
Jeff Hodges 2010-02-11, 19:39
FYI, the latest version of rubygems is 1.3.5 and resides here:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=126

You can install it by just unpacking the tarball and running ruby setup.rb.
--
Jeff

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Jeff Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That version of rubygems is hella old. Update it and you'll find echoe fine.
> --
> Jeff
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:07 AM, Jeff Hammerbacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> When I try to run "rake test" inside of lang/ruby/, I see "no such file to
>> load -- echoe", among other things (I'm on Mac OS X Leopard, Ruby 1.8.6,
>> Rake 0.7.3). I tried to install the "echoe" gem (gem 1.0.1) and could not
>> find it. What's the deal?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jeff

+