Hive >> mail # user >> Hive doesn't support special characters in column name

Re: Hive doesn't support special characters in column name
In hive the column names are restricted by alpha-numeric and _ (and not
beginning with _)

Why it was done ? For my understanding, to avoid the unnecessary complexity
in query parsing or grammer building.

 hive dev will have definite answer :)

--
Nitin Pawar