MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration

Re: Error while running MapR program on multinode configuration
It seems to be a non-hadoop issue to me. Is the jar which you are finally
creating a runnable jar?We can't reference external classes(jars) in a
runnable jar file. Everything must be contained inside the jar itself.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com