Pig >> mail # user >> Working on multiple rows

Re: Working on multiple rows
Can you give the multiple rows an id and use that ? In your example , can
you assign a user-group id for each type of user (or maybe a map with
attributes if a user can belong to multiple groups), and then process using
that attribute or id ?
(I might not have understood the problem correctly, example of input and
output data might help)
-Thejas