HBase >> mail # user >> Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?

+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-27, 18:14
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-09-27, 18:21
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-27, 18:45
+
Michael Webster 2013-09-28, 06:57
Re: Still not sure who to blame: Hbase, zookeeper, security?
If that's the case... why not set up DNS?

Assuming that you're on your own metal, you should be using DNS to manage your floor.
(If not you, then your IS guys? )

If so, then they probably have DNS set up for the machines. You just need to get them to update the zones to include CNAMEs that you use in your resolver files.

Or the FQDN that you already have.

Use at your own risk.
Michael Segel
michael_segel (AT) hotmail.com