Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on hadoop-0.23

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-10-17, 17:17
+
Ted Yu 2011-10-17, 20:27
+
Harsh J 2011-10-19, 01:56
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 09:36
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 11:36
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-10-18, 23:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-19, 09:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-26, 21:07
+
郭顺旭 2011-10-18, 08:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-26, 22:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-27, 06:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-27, 06:40
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-27, 19:24
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-09-27, 19:56
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-28, 20:55
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-09-29, 18:00
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-29, 19:35
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-29, 21:38
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-30, 05:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-09-30, 09:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-09-30, 16:34
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-10-02, 02:13
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-10-03, 18:45
+
Matt Foley 2011-09-30, 17:22
+
Steve Loughran 2011-09-30, 10:17
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-30, 16:18
Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
On 09/30/2011 03:17 AM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> 4. There are the third party "compatible" projects, CDH, MapR, EMC HD,
> Amazon Elastic MR, which are all declaring compatibility with 0.20.x; no
> stated plans when/how to move to 0.23+

CDH4 will include 0.23 (hopefully without any patches).  I expect to see
an alpha release of CDH4 late this year and a production-ready release
early next year.

Doug
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-30, 18:29