HBase, mail # user - Recommended Node Size Limits

RE: Recommended Node Size Limits
Jonathan Gray 2011-01-14, 19:02
How about Integer.MAX_VALUE (or I believe 0 works) to completely disable splits?

As far what we are running with today, we do have clusters with regions over 10GB and growing.  There has been a lot of work in the compaction logic to make these large regions more efficient with IO (by not compacting big/old files and such).

JG