Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

+
Jeremy Karn 2013-01-08, 15:43
Re: Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
This is because your patch is against the 0.20 branch, not against trunk.
Jenkins pre commit only works for trunk right now.  If the issue also
exists on trunk then please provide a patch for trunk too, if it is a
1.0/0.20 specific issue then you can run the pre commit tests yourself and
just post the results.

--Bobby

On 1/8/13 9:43 AM, "Jeremy Karn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I opened this jira yesterday and tried to include a patch for the problem
>but the Jenkins pre-commit job keeps failing because it says it can't
>apply
>my patch
>(https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HADOOP-Build/2012//console).
> I thought at first the problem was because I generated the patch with
>git,
>but I've since done a svn checkout, regenerated the patch file, and been
>able to apply the commit locally without a problem.
>
>Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks,
>
>--
>
>Jeremy Karn / Lead Developer
>MORTAR DATA / www.mortardata.com