Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184

Re: Problem creating patch for HADOOP-9184
This is because your patch is against the 0.20 branch, not against trunk.
Jenkins pre commit only works for trunk right now.  If the issue also
exists on trunk then please provide a patch for trunk too, if it is a
1.0/0.20 specific issue then you can run the pre commit tests yourself and
just post the results.

--Bobby