On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:07 PM, Vivek Nadkarni
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Douglas, I would appreciate it if you could also review and merge in this memory leak patch:
So I think we're just waiting on AVRO-1165 now. Once that's committed
I'll create a 1.7.2 candidate.