Pig >> mail # dev >> unit tests fail with hadoop-23

unit tests fail with hadoop-23
I've tried to understand why "ant -Dhadoopversion=23 clean test-commit" fails in current TRUNK
There are a bunch of Guice related exception but I'm not even sure this is the cause.
Any idea?
Julien

+
Thomas Weise 2012-03-02, 01:15