Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> netty vs multi-threaded nioserver

netty vs multi-threaded nioserver
why did we move to a multi-threaded nioserver rather than use the
netty based server? netty has very good multi-threading in it and will
make it easy to implement SSL. is our netty based implementation just
fundamentally broken?

ben