From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 4:16 AM
To: user
Subject: HBase Checksum

Hi,

I have activated shortcircuit and checksum and I would like to get a
confirmation that it's working fine.

So I have activated short circuit first and saw a 40% improvement of
the MR rowcount job. So I guess it's working fine.

Now, I'm configuring the checksum option, and I'm wondering how I can
do to validate that it's taken into consideration and used, or not. Is
there a way to see that?

Thanks,

JM