Hadoop, mail # dev - mapper and reducer scheduling

Re: mapper and reducer scheduling
Jeff Zhang 2010-10-29, 07:15
TaskTracker will tell JobTracker how many free slots it has through
heartbeat. And JobTracker will choose the best tasktracker with the
consideration of data locality.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang