Hive >> mail # dev >> Changing defaults for dynamic partitioning and enforced bucketing?

Changing defaults for dynamic partitioning and enforced bucketing?
All,
  Would it make sense to change the default configuration to set
hive.enforce.bucketing and hive.exec.dynamic.partition to true? I find
that I usually change them and I wonder what other peoples' experience
with them is.

Thoughts?
  Owen