Pig, mail # dev - Reviewboard gives Error 500

Reviewboard gives Error 500
Johannes Schwenk 2012-07-25, 08:53
The review boards seems to have an issue with my requests. I always get

--
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either
a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report
this to your administrator.
--

I just wanted to post a review request for pig, /tags/release-0.10.0/,
and PIG-2729.patch. I get the above error with Firefox and Chromium.

Thanks,

Johannes Schwenk

--
Softwareentwickler (Reporting)

ADITION technologies AG
Schwarzwaldstraße 78b
79117 Freiburg

http://www.adition.com

T +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 30
F +49 / (0)761 / 88147 - 77
SUPPORT +49  / (0)1805 - ADITION

(Festnetzpreis 14 ct/min; Mobilfunkpreise maximal 42 ct/min)

Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Düsseldorf unter HRB 54076
Vorstände: Andreas Kleiser, Jörg Klekamp, Tihomir Perkovic, Marcus Schlüter
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rechtsanwalt Daniel Raimer
UStIDNr.: DE 218 858 434