HDFS >> mail # user >> building a department GPU cluster

+
Roberto Nunnari 2013-01-17, 08:24
Re: building a department GPU cluster
Hadoop streaming can do this, and there's been some discussion in the past,
but it's not a core use case. Check the list archives.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com