MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: NameNode low on available disk space

+
Mohit Vadhera 2013-01-23, 16:55
+
Andy Isaacson 2013-01-22, 21:08
Re: NameNode low on available disk space
Edit your hdfs-site.xml (or whatever place of config your NN uses) to lower
the value of property "dfs.namenode.resource.du.reserved". Create a new
property if one does not exist, and set the value of space to a suitable
level. The default itself is pretty low - 100 MB in bytes.
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Mohit Vadhera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Harsh J
+