Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Forcing DISCONNECTED event?

Re: Forcing DISCONNECTED event?
With the python client (thin wrapper around C) I was able to simulate
CONNECTING in a single node scenario.  Just shutdown the only zookeeper
server and the client will notice this real quick.  Turn zookeeper server
back on and client should reconnect within a few seconds.  You'll need to
make sure your recv_timeout is high enough so that the client doesn't give
up and fire a DISCONNECTED.

Mark