Hive, mail # user - hive giving issue with the errors

+
Hsuan-Yi Chu 2013-04-10, 02:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 07:15
+
Hsuan-Yi Chu 2013-04-10, 07:22
Re: hive giving issue with the errors
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 07:31
which version of hive are you using ?
this issue looks like the one mentioned here

--
Nitin Pawar
+