MapReduce >> mail # user >> how to access a mapper counter in reducer

Re: how to access a mapper counter in reducer
Robert,

> I have made the above thing work.

Any plans to make it into the Hadoop framework. There had been similar
queries about it in other forums also. Need any help testing/documenting or
anything, please let me know.

Regards,
Praveen