Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Trunk and 0.23 builds.

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-09-13, 20:41
+
Eric Caspole 2011-09-14, 15:14
Re: Trunk and 0.23 builds.
If you look further down build is also configure to run tests
"$MAVEN_HOME/bin/mvn test -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true -Pclover
-DcloverLicenseLocation=/home/jenkins/tools/clover/latest/lib/clover.license
> clover.log 2>&1"

mvn clean install -DskipTests is run at the root level to get the
latest hdfs dependencies installed in the mvn cache.

and the mvn test is executed inside the hadoop-hdfs-project.

-Giri

--
-Giri
+