HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 20:45
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-08, 21:41
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-08, 22:45
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-09, 00:15
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:42
+
Devaraj Das 2013-02-11, 21:53
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-11, 22:23
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-12, 02:16
+
Ted Yu 2013-02-12, 02:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-13, 00:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 01:38
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-13, 01:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-13, 13:31
+
Stack 2013-02-13, 18:26
+
Elliott Clark 2013-02-14, 18:51
+
Aditya 2013-02-14, 19:30
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-14, 19:45
Re: [ANNOUNCE} The 2nd hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Thanks Andrew, you are too kind :)

And yes, this is first of the many "bottled" tests we run to validate all
HBase builds included in our distribution.

Regards,
Aditya...

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> That's impressive. Can we bottle that test? :-)
>
> +1 from me too, but I was currently only able to check the basics on a
> single node.
>
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Aditya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>> 11 nodes cluster, 50 tables (1GiB-2TiB), >5K regions.
>> Cluster upgraded through 0.90.6 -> 0.92.2 -> 0.94.5-rc1
>> YCSB, PE, with induced fault.
>>
>> Everything seem to be in order.
>>

> --
> Best regards,